Six buildings host arts activities that include:
- Art: Drawing, sketching, painting in acrylic and watercolors, markers, etc.
- Ceramics: Our studio has work tables, three wheels, and electric kilns for bisque and glaze firing
- Fabric arts: Sewing by hand and machine, campers make pillows, bags, pajama pants, dresses or skirts, or stuffed animals. Often there is weaving.
- Stained glass: Eye catching pieces are made by cutting the glass, shaping it to fit, putting copper foil around the edges and soldering the pieces together.
- Woodworking: Everything from shelves to games, jewelry boxes, or treehouses.
- Jewelry: Rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces made from sterling silver and brass
Other crafts include leather work, beading, batik, collage, knitting and basketry. Projects made in our studios are featured here and in the photo gallery.
The seven week full season allows time for depth of instruction, skill development and impressive accomplishments.